MyWilts Online Reporting App

Wiltshire Council has made it easy to report issues like potholes, graffiti and dog mess in Salisbury by creating a reporting portal called MyWilts.

Through the online site and app, residents can tell the council about any issues they come across.

You can give information anonymously or register for free. If you do register, you can track reports and receive progress updates.

Using MyWilts you can book to register a birth, death and marriage or civil ceremony.

You can also report issues with:

  • Abandoned vehicles
  • Benefits
  • Empty homes
  • Fraud
  • Car parks, including problems with car park ticket machines
  • Playgrounds
  • Roads, pavements and footpaths – including bus shelters, potholes, street lighting and traffic lights
  • Rubbish or recycling
  • Street scene – including dead animals, dog mess, fly tipping and public litter bins
  • Trading standards
  • Trees, hedges and grass
  • Unauthorised encampments
  • Unlicensed scrap metal collectors
  • Unlicensed waste collectors
  • Weather emergenices

You can find out more – and report issues – on the MyWilts website.

Or download the MyWilts app from the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android).

Sign up to our mailing list for exclusive offers, news and events.