Where to watch the Six Nations in Salisbury
We've got the low-down of all the best pubs and bars in Salisbury showing the games this Spring.
Whether you're a die-hard fan or just looking for a great place to watch the game and soak up the atmosphere, these places are sure to have everything you need for a great Six Nations 2023 experience.
- George & Dragon - this classical pub is even putting on a special game day menu, with all your classics: wings, nachos, hotdogs and vegan & meat burgers.
- Avon Brewery - a great town centre local with old school character and a classic English pub menu.
- Qudos - this vibrant late 19th Century guest house will be showing all the matches across 3 screens.
- Old Ale & Coffee House - with a great atmosphere and plenty of TVs, this Salisbury icon is perfect for catching the latest Six Nations games. They also offer a wide range of drinks, including local ales and coffees.
- Ox Row Inn - situated right on the Market Square, this gastro pub has a fab room upstairs in which they show the games, that overlooks the beautiful square.
- Market Inn - perfectly placed on the edge of our historic market square this pub has a great menu and drinks selection to enjoy whilst watching the game.
- Bridge Tap - a new take on the traditional pub, with the widest selection of craft beer around and huge HD screens it's a great place to watch the matches.
- Deacons - a friendly and proud free-house, Deacons have one of the best beer and ale selections in town - they pride themselves on being a Cask Marque pub and Salisbury & South Wilts CAMRA Pub Of The Year 2020.
- The Wig and Quill - this cosy, quintessentially British pub will be showing the games - but advance booking is advised as they only have one TV.
- The New Inn - a traditional 12th Century English public house, The New Inn will be serving food and Badger beers whilst showing all the games.
- The Bell & Crown - dating from 1350, this classical Salisbury establishment will be serving a great range of wines, gins, cocktails, beers and local ales, alongside a great Pub menu.
- The Winchester Gate - a friendly community pub just on the outskirts of the city centre, serving a great range of drinks and loaded fries.
- Bishop's Mill - with a great atmosphere and plenty of TVs, this Salisbury icon is perfect for catching the latest Six Nations games.